Penile Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Penile Cancer Articles
- General Information About Penile Cancer
- Stages of Penile Cancer
- Recurrent Penile Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Penile Cancer
- To Learn More About Penile Cancer
- Penile Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Penile Cancer articles...
Helpful Penile Cancer Links
Recent Penile Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Selenium and Cancer Prevention
In a study where men took 200 micrograms of the trace mineral selenium for 4 years, selenium reduced the risk of prostate cancer by 63%, colon cancer by 58%, and lung cancer by 46%.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.